Thank you for reading Breathedreamgo. We appreciate your visit and hope you have been inspired or informed. We take a lot of care to produce quality work and to be transparent about how we make money. No matter how we receive income, we never compromise on our commitment to our readers. We produce work based on personal experience, and write with heart-felt honesty. We are just as committed to earning and keeping your trust as we are to producing quality work.
Our goal is to provide you with inspiring stories, useful and accurate information, and personal recommendations. If we don’t believe in the company or what it is offering, we won’t share it. Your trust is most important to us. Breathedreamgo is published, owned and edited by Mariellen Ward.
- Commercial inquiries and editorial policy
- Travel questions
- Work with us
- Contact us
We earn money from this site to enable us to keep publishing. We derive income primarily from:
- Affiliate commissions
- Advertising and sponsorship
- Taking part in media trips and paid campaigns
Affiliate commissions. Affiliate links lead to third-party retail websites such as Amazon, Agoda, World Nomads, etc. We earn commission if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure Notice: Breathedreamgo is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Prices and selection do change quickly on Amazon so you will need to confirm the price and availability prior to making your purchase.
Please contact us if you have any questions about any of the companies we partner with.
Advertising and sponsorship. Advertising is available on Breathedreamgo (the site, newsletter and social media platform) to ad networks and individual advertisers. Please ask for our Rate Card.
Very, very occasionally, we may accept a sponsorship from a like-minded brand, organization, or destination. Sponsorship of any kind will be clearly disclosed, and no-follow links will be used as per Google best practices.
As always, we will ensure that our content is fair, accurate, honest, and useful or inspiring to our readers. We will not compromise our integrity or your trust.
Media trips. As with most professional travel writers, we do accept press trips (also known as media trips and “fam” trips) from companies, destinations, and tourism boards.
These will be clearly disclosed and we will not allow the complimentary nature of the experience to influence our judgement. We will use the hashtag #mediatrip and a disclosure statement on the site; and the hashtag #mediatrip on social media.
Very, very occasionally we take part in paid blogger campaigns. These will be clearly disclosed and we will not allow the complimentary nature of the experience to influence our judgement. We will use the hashtag #sponsored and a disclosure statement on the site; and the hashtag #sponsored on social media.
Tours. We partner with tour companies to offer tours based on our own recommendations, experiences, and preferences. We would never offer a tour that we would not be delighted to take ourselves or to recommend to our friends and family.
Services. We offer services such as freelance writing, copy writing, and content / social media marketing. This is, in fact, where the bulk of our income comes from.
Commercial Inquiries and Editorial Policy
If you are contacting us to pitch us, take some time to get to know Breathedreamgo. We do not take guest posts unless commissioned by us from someone known to us, and we do not sell contextual links. We do not publish third-party news or infographics. All content that you see on Breathedreamgo is produced by us.
We might be interested in opportunities and partnerships that fit with our travel style, values, and editorial policy. Please tell us how your product or brand is a good match and how it will benefit our readers.
If you have a travel question, please be aware we offer an India Itinerary Planning service for $75.00 USD per hour. Also, please look at our Tours and Travel Resources page.
Work with us
Check out our Work With Us page to find out how we can work together and to download our Media Kit.
Contact us at: info [@] breathedreamgo . com
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us at info [@] breathedreamgo.com