BREATHEDREAMGO IS MARIELLEN
Welcome to Breathedreamgo, the India-inspired, meaningful adventure travel blog. I traveled to India for 6 months in 2005 on a trip that changed my life, and I've been back again and again. Now, I'm passionate about the power of travel to transform, and I write travel stories, guide tours and speak at conferences. To find out Why India? read My Story. Breathedreamgo has won a top Canadian Weblog Award and was named one of the Top 50 Indian blogs.
- Campaigning to win India travel award … next year! February 29, 2012
- My story: Why I write about travel in India January 13, 2012
- What’s the story? Is travel in India safe? March 19, 2013
- Top 5 myths about India November 23, 2010
- Win free passes to Eat, Pray, Love preview screenings in Canada July 31, 2010
- From Tea to TBEX May 24, 2013
- Top spots in Toronto’s India Bazaar May 17, 2013
- Hyper-local photo essay: Cherry Blossoms in High Park, Toronto May 12, 2013
- In search of my Ottawa Valley Irish family roots May 9, 2013
- Pre-order inspiring travel book: “Roll out the magic carpet” May 6, 2013
- Andi: This is what happens when you follow your heart!!!...
- Andrea Rees: That's a fantastic history and thank you all for ...
- Teresa: Just read this and had so many "YES" moments! I ...
- Prasad Np: The stuff dreams are made of, in the end I guess a...
- Doreen Pendgracs: You make me wish I hadn't cancelled my ticket to ...
Pre-order Roll out the Magic Carpet
Watch the video and then help support my crowd-funding campaign so I can write, Roll out the Magic Carpet: How to travel in India and other life lessons.