Campaigning to win India travel award … next year!

Why I deserve to win the National Tourism Award for Foreign Journalist from India Tourism

Okay, I didn’t win the National Tourism Award for Foreign Journalist from India Tourism for 2011. I am disappointed, but still hopeful. I am starting now to campaign for next year while I still have 364 days ahead of me.

Here are my top 5 reasons why I should win the National Tourism Award for Foreign Journalist — let me know in the comments if you agree. I am gathering support and yours will help!

1. Passion

Everyone who knows me in person or online — and that’s a LOT of people — knows I am passionate about India. I went to India for the first time in 2005 and the trip changed my life. You can read My Story here. And you can read how I feel about India in this piece, The dust of India, just published yesterday on the Travel Wire Asia site.

Read on for the other four reasons and to leave a comment!

2. Positivity

I have very often said, and written, that my passion is to “share the beauty of India’s wisdom and culture.” I know that India has alarming social problems, political corruption, pollution, inefficiency — I am not blind. But I let the rest of the western media cover these things. I’m a travel writer, and I try not to judge, but to report experience. And my experience of India is that: The people are the friendliest, warmest and most helpful I have ever met. The culture is the most colourful, richest and dazzling I have ever seen. The spiritual traditions are the wisest, most profound and most beautiful I have ever encountered. That’s truly the way I see it. In India, I see beauty.

3. Consistency

I have been writing about India for six years, since my first blog on Travelblog.org. I have almost never stopped — it has been a ceaseless outpouring of travel adventure, cultural fascination, spiritual enquiry and much more. Breathedreamgo launched on August 23, 2009 (Ganesh Chaturthi) and since then I have written literally hundreds of blog posts; plus I write for newspapers, magazines, many online sites and contribute regularly to Vacay.ca, TravelWireAsia.com and TravelandEscape.ca. Please see my portfolio on the About Mariellen page.

4. Output

In the six years I have been writing about India, I have written dozens of magazine and newspaper articles, hundreds of blog posts, countless Facebook updates and Tweets, even a book, Song of India — all promoting travel in India. I have also spoken at events and seminars, organized tours and fundraised for worthwhile charitable causes in India, like World Literacy of Canada — and even won a trip to India for my fundraising for Intrepid Travel Foundation / Deepalaya. And I have duly collected everything, put it in a nice new binder for the folks at India Tourism and, for two years in a row, sent it off to Delhi before the deadline for nominations for the National Tourism Award for Foreign Journalist. I am starting my third binder now.

5. Effectiveness

I have not received a lot in the way of official or monetary reward for my writing, but I have received lots and lots of comments from readers who were inspired, and from Indians who appreciate the way I write about their country and culture. And believe me, that is very gratifying. Here are just two quotes of literally thousands I have received over the past six years:

“I am an Indian national and I have traveled around my country quite a bit. Am deeply aware of my history and the challenges we have faced since independence in 1947.  It’s very easy for westerners, who haven’t seen what poverty is in their countries, to lose sight of India’s history and focus only on the poverty here. I read (your blog) to appreciate your detailing and the fact that you dared to scratch the surface. You went for India’s inner beauty – not an easy thing to do. Its is like a breath of fresh air and your consistent positive tone is what sets it apart. I can’t wait for you to take this blog to whole new level and this become the benchmark for travel/online journalism. All the best! I will continue to cheer for this site’s success. Regards, Vinayakan”

“Hi Mariellen, I work for a client in San Francisco, and was preparing for a trip for them to spend a couple of weeks in India. I was searching on the internet for experiences that foreigners have had during their travels to India (since I’m an Indian, and may not have the perspective of an outsider) to prepare them for the good things and the bad. I am ashamed to say, that I was afraid there was more bad than there was good, but your article has truly reminded me of what my country really is – a land where real understanding of our true spiritual nature once formed the basis of social life and activity, and the affects of which still exist. Just after reading your article I feel a lot better about showing my country off to my American friends, so thank you for reminding me of the great things about my country! Sarvesh”

Please comment if you want to show support

If you think I have done a lot to promote and encourage travel and tourism in India — and if you think I deserve the National Tourism Award for Foreign Journalist from India Tourism — please leave a comment below. A simple “you go girl” will do. Thank you.

Get updates and read additional stories on the Breathedreamgo Facebook page.

Buy Song of India, a collection of 10 feature stories about my travels in India. E-book version is now only $1.99.

Subscribe to the free — and inspiring! — e-newsletter, Travel That Changes You.

91 Responses to Campaigning to win India travel award … next year!

1. Mike D February 29, 2012 at 9:33 pm #

6. Fantastic Writing.

Your prose is compelling…sometimes poetic, always effective.

2. Manjot Singh February 29, 2012 at 9:37 pm #

My wishes with u, With consistent Passion you can achieve every thing..

3. Mariellen February 29, 2012 at 9:38 pm #

Awwwwww, shucks … (blushes) …

4. Nate Hendley February 29, 2012 at 9:41 pm #

oops … that was supposed to say:

“If Mariellen doesn’t win this award my respect for India will be shattered forever … I vow never to visit if she doesn’t rightfully claim this well-deserved honour.”

use this version!

5. Suzanne Boles February 29, 2012 at 9:41 pm #

Your blog is the best! Keep writing.

6. Madhu Nair February 29, 2012 at 9:44 pm #

It is always a pleasure going through your posts … very honest and to the point.
    Keep chugging away! 🙂
    Cheers,
    Madhu

7. Mariellen February 29, 2012 at 9:46 pm #

Thanks Nate, Suzanne and Madhu, I really really appreciate your support! If I win I will lower taxes and give out free massages 🙂

8. Satu February 29, 2012 at 9:51 pm #

You really are the best candidate for the award! You write about India with such passion and you always manage to see the beauty of India, you never complain or focus on the negative like so many writers do. I hope you win!

9. Deepa Krishnan February 29, 2012 at 9:58 pm #

Mariellen, you should win a prize because you know what you are writing about (which most people don’t) and you express it exceedingly well. It’s as simple as that. You look beyond the surface, you read books about India, and you have depth in your perspective.

Deepa

10. Corinne @ Have Baby Will Travel February 29, 2012 at 10:02 pm #

When I think of India, I think of you, Mariellen. I can’t think of anyone more deserving. Good Luck!

11. jasmine February 29, 2012 at 10:03 pm #

You are a good contender for the award. Hope you win!

12. Janice February 29, 2012 at 10:05 pm #

As a travel blogger I take many trips a year by invitation. Once a year, I sponsor myself for my major trip of the year. I just returned from that trip. I spent four weeks in India. Your passion was a major factor in my choosing to go to India. They should definitely select you next year.

13. Heather Wright February 29, 2012 at 10:07 pm #

All the best, Mariellen! Great blog.

14. Mike C February 29, 2012 at 10:07 pm #

More than happy to lend my support to you. Your passion for India is clear. Great work and I look forward to reading more.

15. Penny's Dad February 29, 2012 at 10:08 pm #

Winner! Gagnant!

16. Mariellen February 29, 2012 at 10:09 pm #

Thanks Satu, Deepa, Corinne, Jasmine and Janice, I really appreciate your kind words and support 🙂 I hope India Tourism sees these names! Very impressive, wow.

17. Anuj February 29, 2012 at 10:14 pm #

Mariellen – you just might be more Indian than a lot of Indians (that I know)
    Best of luck!

18. Mariellen February 29, 2012 at 10:18 pm #

Thanks Heather, Mike, Anuj and Penny’s Dad, Really appreciate the support, wow.

19. Cathy February 29, 2012 at 10:21 pm #

I love your posts . I love how you see India much the same as I do.
    Anyone can go to India and find the negatives . But what you are bringing to the table is a delight and so wonderful to read . I think you are very deserving of the award and I truly hope you win it.

20. Laura Byrne Paquet February 29, 2012 at 10:28 pm #

Your passion for India is evident in all of your articles. You are one of the country’s biggest fans and your posts are always illuminating and inspirational. Good luck!

21. Mariellen February 29, 2012 at 10:39 pm #

Thanks Cathy, I’m a long time yoga student and yoga is positivity training!

22. Mariellen February 29, 2012 at 10:40 pm #

Thanks Laura, Passion is a great creative motivator — and is usually so evident to others, it’s true.

23. Diya Sen February 29, 2012 at 11:09 pm #

Hi! I did not have an idea of all your activities, your tweets on travel in India attracted my attention and I started following you! I agree that your perspective of India is refreshingly different from what we expect a foreigner’s to be. You truly deserve the honour for your passion and body of work. My husband and I love travelling and we have steered clear of planned tours and have had a lot of adventure and thrill around this wonderful country of ours. I wish you all the best for the awards, and keep exploring and writing about India.

24. Subir February 29, 2012 at 11:31 pm #

Hey Mariellen,

I think your passion comes through quite clearly as does your love for India. If you caught the Oscars, you’d know that awards are not always reflective of talent/passion. So focus on your love and your community of passionate followers, and the awards will come.

25. Bret @ Green Global Travel February 29, 2012 at 11:34 pm #

I’ve read (and worked for) hundreds of travel-related magazines, and hundreds of travel-related blogs. I’ve never seen a writer in the Western world who had as much passion for India as you do, or who covered it in such depth and breadth. I hope you’ll be recognized for your efforts next time around!

26. Sylvia Fraser February 29, 2012 at 11:37 pm #

You should have won the competition because you’re much better at your chosen work – the passionate and intelligent promotion of India – than the contest judges are at theirs.

27. Sayan March 1, 2012 at 1:55 am #

I grew up in India and have traveled extensively in India, USA and Europe. Your travel writing and passion is infectiously addictive! I think you bring out the culture, art, history of the country very well- definitely the best foreign travel writer on India !
    Keep up the great work !!

28. Chenthil March 1, 2012 at 1:59 am #

If I were you, I’l mobilize my conventional media contacts and go behind these morons.. Another option you can do is through a local Indian counterpart File a RTI (Right to Information) request and get to the bottom of how they shortlisted this “Eric Hiss”

29. Partha March 1, 2012 at 3:11 am #

Namaste Mariellen,

Your posts about India are so full of passion and rich in intricacy that it has helped me discover my own country in a new way. I love your blog. You deserve the award. My best wishes are with you.

30. Lisa March 1, 2012 at 4:43 am #

I love this post. You are really a good writer. Keep up the good writings.

31. Evelyn Hannon March 1, 2012 at 7:23 am #

I am the editor of Journeywoman.com, the largest online travel resource for women. Our mandate is to inspire women to travel safely and well. Mariellen has been a huge contributor to our Journeywoman.com GirlTalk India Guide (http://www.journeywoman.com/girltalk/india/default.html). She is an excellent writer and her content is practical, educational and inspirational. We, at the website, welcome over one million visitors to Journeywoman.com every year. Mariellen has whet their appetites about India. She has also played a large part in preparing them for their trips to India. I am grateful to have her as one of our contributors.

32. Janice Soderholm March 1, 2012 at 7:54 am #

I have not found a writer with more consistent writing on the topic of India. Mariellen lives and breaths INDIA. India as a country is so fortunate to have a writer of Mariellen’s calibre write with such PASSION for India from a western perspective.

33. Ayngelina March 1, 2012 at 7:59 am #

Your writing is beautiful but writing aside I don’t know anyone who is more passionate about the beauty of the country.

34. Mariellen March 1, 2012 at 8:26 am #

Wow, this is overwhelming everyone! Thank you so much.

I certainly hope India Tourism is reading this and that they know who you are. In this group of commenters, there are, among others:
    – the author of the #2 marketing book for 2011, WikiBrands
    – the writer of Curry is Thicker than Water
    – the leading solo travel writer on the Internet, publisher of Solotravelerblog
    – several of Canada’s and the USA’s leading travel writers and bloggers, including Bacon is Magic, Green Global Travel and Have Baby Will Travel
    – one of the most talented Indian photographers I know
    – well-known yoga teachers
    – one of Canada’s leading writers, the author of A Rope in the Water
    – the godmother of online travel, Journeywoman — who is a legend to everyone that knows her and knows of her
    – the owner of one of India’s most distinctive and respected tour companies, Mumbai Magic

Very impressive list of talented people!!

Thank you.

35. Shelly Rowen March 1, 2012 at 8:28 am #

I’d vote for you!

36. Canada's Boomergirl March 1, 2012 at 8:53 am #

Mariellen,
    I can’t think of a better choice for the National Tourism Award for Foreign Journalist from India Tourism. You are the most passionate India fan I’ve ever met. Good luck!! We are all rooting for you in Canada!!

37. Moushumi Chakrabarty March 1, 2012 at 9:26 am #

Mariellen,
    As a writer, rejection is a hand I shake often! You are feeling low now, which is natural, but hang in there. You do deserve the award and you will receive it – that’s it, period!
    Best of luck for the coming year.
    Moushumi

38. Jessica Denenberg March 1, 2012 at 9:29 am #

You absolutely deserve this, Mariellen. Your passion for India’s culture and people is unrivalled by any traveller I’ve ever met – and I’ve met many! I’m sending out positive thoughts and energy in your favour…

39. Shreepal Singh Shekhawat March 1, 2012 at 9:29 am #

Liked ur enthusiasm for India, its visible in ur blogs. I think u surely deserves to win dis one 🙂

40. Kate March 1, 2012 at 9:29 am #

Your passion and love for India shines through in this post. Wishing you luck and more then that, a deserved win!

41. Linda March 1, 2012 at 9:36 am #

When I read your blog I feel as if I am reading about the “real” India, not from a tourist perspective, nor from the perspective of a social worker. I know India has problems but she clearly also has an overwhelming amount to offer to travelers too, and of course those travelers will help the economy. I don’t know anyone else who has the focus you do, and I never read your blog without wanting to jump on the next plane to India! Also – I love the way you write – there are folk who will read you simply because they love good writing.

Lots of luck with this. I hope this award is yours next year!

42. Foodie International March 1, 2012 at 9:39 am #

You absolutely deserve this!

43. Niranjana Iyer March 1, 2012 at 9:40 am #

Mariellen is one of the most credible, knowledgeable and passionte advocates for India that I’ve met; it’s only fitting that India Tourism should recognize (and reward) her deep committment to the country.

44. Yogesh March 1, 2012 at 9:50 am #

Great work, Mariellen. I have always supported your work.

45. Paul Lima March 1, 2012 at 9:58 am #

Is there a Canadian more passionate about India? Somehow, I doubt it!

46. Marlys March 1, 2012 at 10:06 am #

If anyone deserves the title, it’s Mariellen. Take a look at her body of work and judge for yourselves! She makes India really inviting to those who’ve never been. She inspires people to discover India for themselves. Isn’t that what tourism boards are supposed to encourage?

47. Michelle Patey March 1, 2012 at 10:14 am #

I can’t think of anyone better suited for such an award, Mariellen. You’ve certainly made me want to visit there!

48. Candice March 1, 2012 at 10:19 am #

Mariellen, you shall always be my go-to person for India! You’re like the ambassador for travel writers. Totally impressed by what you do.

49. Rita March 1, 2012 at 11:01 am #

Without a doubt! Of course you should win :-)! I have traveled to India many times and I can FEEL what you write.

50. Leslie March 1, 2012 at 11:17 am #

I look forward to all your gems and bits of wisdom on traveling in India. Your enthusiasm and knowledge have helped me with planning my first trip and have given me ideas for my ‘next’ trip.

51. Mariellen March 1, 2012 at 11:30 am #

Well, I certainly win the AWARD FOR BEST READERS! Thanks everyone, your support is AWESOME and really means a lot to me. Totally makes up for not winning 🙂

52. Aditya Singh March 1, 2012 at 2:06 pm #

Mariellen, been following your blog lately & enjoy reading it. Your blog certainly reflects your deep understanding of this diverse nation. Your inner strength is remarkable & you travel like a human.
    As a foreign journalist portray India as she is in her true colors.
    I vouch for you!
    Keep up the good work..and keep writing. 🙂

Aditya Singh
    Co-founder,
    Tripstreet.in

53. Kristen March 1, 2012 at 2:39 pm #

If anyone deserves to win this award, it’s you. This woman lives and breathes everything India. You have my vote!

54. Lorenzo March 1, 2012 at 2:41 pm #

You surely inspire people to travel to India! I respect you a lot for reasons one and two. 🙂

55. Erin March 1, 2012 at 3:13 pm #

I agree I agree! I’m about to embark on a journey of my own to India and then Thailand. My friend is coming along as well. Your blog was one of the first I came across when googling “women traveling in India”. Invaluable advice, positive, and totally inspiring! Now I want the dust of India to change me forever…

Keep it up and best of luck!

56. Theresa March 1, 2012 at 4:20 pm #

If anyone deserves this, you certainly do! Best of luck to you!

57. Mariellen March 1, 2012 at 5:43 pm #

Wow, I am reading so many amazing comments – comments that don’t just reflect on me, they reflect on the commenters’ sensitivity, commitment, depth and sense of community. You are blowing me away!

58. Leigh March 1, 2012 at 6:23 pm #

I haven’t been to India yet – and I hesitate – but not for long. Reading Mariellen’s work is inspiring. It’s real and it’s honest. And it makes me want to visit India.

I hope you folks at India Tourism are paying attention. It’s not everyday that someone of Mariellen’s caliber comes along.

Good luck Mariellen and I hope in 300 and some odd days the award is yours!

59. Maya March 1, 2012 at 9:17 pm #

Mariellen, you have every reason to deserve this award. Even though I have born and raised in India, I haven’t witnessed anyone who has so much passion for Indian culture and traditions. Your ability to perceive your experiences from India in another perspective convinced me to broaden my own negative concepts about India. Keep up the good work….

60. Lisa March 1, 2012 at 9:22 pm #

Mariellen, I am a relatively new reader to your blog, however, I would like to say that I am so impressed by your passion for India and by your perseverance in working toward winning this award from Tourism India. Passion and hard work should pay off in the end and I hope that this will be the year that it happens for you. Best of luck!!

61. Roy Marvelous March 1, 2012 at 11:02 pm #

Well, after stumbling across your blog a few months ago – I’ve been dreaming about going to India. Which may actually happen soon! So yeah, I’m convinced you should win!!!

62. Priyank March 1, 2012 at 11:54 pm #

Hi Mariellen,
    You are one of the few people I have met who’s story is very inspiring and you have actually motivated me to find my own passion. I sincerely hope you win this one.
    Priyank

63. Yianni Tong March 2, 2012 at 1:23 am #

Keep it up, Mariellen! The journey is a reward too isn’t it…

64. Vinayakan Aiyer March 2, 2012 at 4:57 am #

India Ga Ga! All the best.

May you win this award and some more, may you keep exporting India to the world.

BreatheDreamBlog!

Vinayakan

65. Alison Garwood-Jones March 2, 2012 at 7:12 am #

Go get’em Mariellen!

66. Ajay Bhutani March 2, 2012 at 9:05 am #

Hello Mariellen,

If anyone that I can think of who deserves to win this award it is you seeing your selfless work based on true love for India.

Ajay

67. Mariellen March 2, 2012 at 9:54 am #

Hello all, amazing to see so many friends, supporters, readers and people who are new to me on this comment thread — including Vinayakan, who I quoted int he article, and Ajay, my first friend in India (the person who picked me up at the airport back on December 6, 2005 when I first landed).

Honestly, this encouraging outpouring is better than any award — it is a real reward. It’s incredible what happens when you “put yourself out there” with all your heart, follow your passion and try to develop your talent. I never did it before in my life, always held back, was always afraid of failure (and success too probably).

All I can say to anyone reading is …. breathe …. dream …. and go!!

68. Valerie March 2, 2012 at 10:16 am #

Hi, Mariellen. Your passion for India is palpable. I hope you win so that I can get the massage you offered to some of the others. 🙂

69. Caroline Martin March 3, 2012 at 1:35 am #

No travel blogger deserves this award more than Mariellen. She is a tirelessly enthusiastic promoter of India and the transformative qualities of foreign travel.

70. Rajeev Sethi March 3, 2012 at 3:22 am #

Mariellen, THANKS for loving India and Indians and writing about us.

We all love U.

71. srini vasan March 3, 2012 at 5:24 am #

Hi Mariellen

Thanks to my good pal Caroline Martin, I was guided to your blog.While I sincerely wish that you win an award I would like to say that you have already won many a heart with your objective,in-depth and non-judgemental writing on what you experienced in India.
    Best wishes.
    Srini

72. ami March 3, 2012 at 12:01 pm #

Yes you absoultly should win hands down!!!

73. vish March 4, 2012 at 4:40 am #

hi Mariellen – India could do with more Mariellen’s like you – !! thanks for being you – my sincere and heartfelt best wishes to you – God bless !!

74. Mariellen March 4, 2012 at 12:18 pm #

Thanks Valerie and Caroline, soooo appreciate your support! And hello to new friends and supporters, thank you thank you thank you 🙂

75. Sophie March 5, 2012 at 3:51 pm #

A beautiful blog about a beautiful country!

76. Tammy Burns March 5, 2012 at 3:57 pm #

When I think of you, Mariellen, I think of India. And vice versa. The two of you are completely intertwined in my mind – never one without the other. I’ve never met anyone more in love with a culture than you are with the heart and soul of India. Your writing always captures my attention and whisks me away and leaves me wanting more, and that’s particularly true when you write about India. Your love for the country and its people shines through in every piece you write. Plus, your blog rocks. 🙂

77. Raymond @ Man On The Lam March 6, 2012 at 9:55 pm #

I like that you’re campaigning early!! It shows just how passionate you really are! Best of luck Mariellen… 🙂

78. Kirsten March 21, 2012 at 9:00 pm #

I agree with Mike D,
    “6. Fantastic Writing.
    Your prose is compelling…sometimes poetic, always effective.”

79. Mariellen March 22, 2012 at 9:12 am #

Thanks Sophie, Tammy, Raymond and Kirsten, It’s great to get support from the travel blogging community. This is the best thing about social media –sharing and caring. I appreciate it!!

80. Mary Murphy March 22, 2012 at 11:25 pm #

When I think about travelling to India or whenever I read or see anything related to India, I immediately think of Mariellen. She is foremost in my mind. Her commitment to blogging about all things Indian is to be commended to say nothing about all the other intiatives she has participated in. She has helped to raise the profile of India through fundraising, contests, and various other promotions i.e. her Eat, Pray, Love contest, awarding passes to visit the royal India exhibit at the Art Gallery of Ontario, and covering Bollywood’s film awards in Toronto. She is presently completing a personal 30 day yoga challenge and through the updates she provides her readership she is also telling us about the ashrams in India and relating other travel stories. Mariellen’s passion for India is evident in everything she does – I simply can’t think of a better ambassador for travel to India.

81. Cristina March 29, 2012 at 12:17 pm #

Mariellen I enjoyed reading this. You couldn’t have said it better about leaving the judging to the media and report what you experience. That’s the beauty of travel writing. I hope you win! Good luck!

82. dinesh April 3, 2012 at 10:12 am #

Hi, Mariellen,

All I can say is that the last 4 hours I went through reading evey blog and article you have written and dont know if my wishes can get you the award from the orthodox tourism board ,however I would quote what Krishna quoted in the The Gita – “please continue doing your karma [ writing with your heart],dont think of the reward and everythingelse will follow” including the award.

keep going for your writing reveals your inner spirit which is what most of the people here connect with on these blogs.

you do deserve the award and my best wishes for the same.

Dinesh Nair.

83. Vippie June 18, 2012 at 7:54 am #

Hope U Win This Award…. Good Luck!! And Yes You Go Girl 🙂 ( I Mean It)

84. Anil Tiwari August 22, 2012 at 12:50 am #

85. Raman September 26, 2012 at 10:44 am #

You deserve to win, you have all the chances of going ahead…move ahead! Good Luck!!

86. Pankaj April 19, 2013 at 10:46 am #

Really MARIELLEN , you are doing a wonderful job. Thanks for promoting Indian Tourism. You always describe India from your heart. Your Blog is the best one , please keep writing and describe more and more about India. All the best for your future contribution.

87. Sarah Farrall May 9, 2013 at 5:53 pm #

YOU GO GIRL!!

88. krishna August 9, 2013 at 4:51 am #

YOU r awesome!!!….absolutely deserve the award….all the best!!

89. nancy January 5, 2014 at 3:42 am #

Really refreshing fo read the way you write. Go for it with wishes for your success.

90. Baiduqudao.net January 28, 2014 at 5:15 am #

Hello I am so excited I found your website, I really
    fouind yoou by accident, while I was searching on Askjjeeve for something else,
    Anyhow I am here now and would just like to saay cheers for a remarkable post and a alll round enjoyable blpg (I also lovve the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through
    it aall at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds,
    so when I haave time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Blog advice: Top 5 niche blogging tips for travel bloggers and othersBreathedreamgo - June 4, 2012

[…] of attention on the Internet  – as you can see from the more than 80 comments to this post, Campaigning to win India tourism award – but not from companies and organizations.I had an epiphany that my blog was really about […]